The successful candidate will provide international guests with smooth and efficient service and remain alert at all times to their needs and wishes, exceeding guest expectations with the quality of their service. Attentiveness, a positive attitude and unfailing politeness are the key characteristics of the Restaurant Waiter (m/f/x). They operate well in a pressured environment and remain friendly in all situations. They communicate effectively with the rest of the team and the kitchen, ensuring that guests receive prompt and accurate service. The Restaurant Waiter is always prepared to go the extra mile to make their guests’ day. We are looking for applicants with experience in similar positions (waiter, waitress, server, waitron, service staff, waiting staff).
- at least 1 – 2 years of professional experience as wait staff
- ability to communicate in English with our guests
- candidates speaking German or other languages (French, Italian) are preferred
- provide guests with a careful and attentive service
- follow the sanitation regulations and the instructions of the management
- serve at afternoon teas and Captain’s Welcome cocktail parties upon instruction from supervisors
- greet passengers upon arrival